Our Corporate Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
We are committed to fostering an environment where inclusion, diversity, equity and access are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We are committed to equitable treatment and the elimination of discrimination in all its forms at all organizational levels, throughout all programs, and at every touch point.
We pledge to fulfill this commitment by being intentional about addressing and mitigating the impact of biases in all that we do, such as in hiring practices, promotions, and access to development opportunities. We are mindful of inclusion in our use of language, policies, and programs in order to level the playing field and create spaces for all people to feel valued, seen and empowered regardless of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other aspect which makes them unique and that are protected category under federal, state and local law.
Through our diverse and inclusive perspectives, we strive to create an environment of equity and access where everyone can reach their full potential.
Our Promise and Responsibility
- We will work together as a community to support and improve our community’s physical health, mental health, and social and economic equity and security.
- We will work to reduce social disparities in health care.
- We will listen and act so that everyone feels like they belong, ensuring all our communities have access to the healthcare they deserve.
- We will be intentional about addressing and mitigating the impact of biases in all that we do.
- We will strive to create an environment of equity and access where everyone can reach their full potential.
- We will never think that our work is done and will always strive to do better.
- We will never waver from our commitment to bring about needed change.
Read messages from:
Awards and recognitions
2020 - 2015 Diversity Leader Award from Profiles in Diversity Journal
2019 Nine time medalist in Business First's Best Places to Work Competition
2018 - 2015 Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index “Best Place to Work” for LGBT employees
2018 Honored among WNY's Healthiest Employers
2018 Recognized as a Breast Feeding Friendly Workplace by the Erie County Department of Health
2016 IBERO Community Service Award